Thursday, July 11, 2013

Handcrafted Mahogany Jewelry Box

This Mahogany Jewelry Box with Walnut drawer pulls was a real joy to make. I will be making many of these jewelry boxes using many different hardwoods and also pine and cedar. I will be using combinations of 2 different colored hard woods. If you have a preference these items can be ordered as a custom order with your own choice of either one or two different woods. Just keep in mind when using 2 hardwoods they should be close to the same texture of woods. I have been really enjoying the new items I have been making. I apologize that it has been a while since I last posted any of my work but things get a little hectic around here in June and it has calmed down some know. I will try my best to stay on track. You can go to website to check out some of the new items I have added. Recently I added a new design of crosses made from hardwood. They also are available in any wood combination if you have something special in mind. I will get some new crosses with more varieties of wood combination finished and added to the website. Please go and check it out. WWW.Backyardwooddesigns.com



No comments:

Post a Comment